- CBC Releases Leica Geosystems BLK247 Smart 3D Surveillance System now available in two versions and integrated with CORTROL VMS
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
Events, festivities to celebrate Southwest Florida craft breweries
FORT MYERS, Fla. - CuisineWire -- The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce is presenting its inaugural SWFL Craft Beer Week on Sept. 2-6 with a series of events celebrating Southwest Florida's craft breweries.
Thursday, Sept. 2
More on Cuisine Wire
Thursday, Sept. 2
- Beers, Bowling & Bites, a VIP event from 6 to 9 p.m. at HeadPinz Fort Myers, 14513 Global Pkwy. in Fort Myers, featuring bowling, food and specialty beers from all seven participating breweries. A limited number of VIP tickets are available at $100 per person, and includes a $25 HeadPinz gift card and tickets for a free pint at each brewery.
- Handcrafted Night Market with Beer & Chocolate Flights featuring Norman Love Confections, held from 2 to 11 p.m. at Fort Myers Brewing Company, 12811 Commerce Lakes Drive, Suite 28, in Fort Myers, featuring a night market, food trucks, live music and a limited-edition beer and chocolate flight of four specialty brews paired with four Norman Love Confections chocolates. Fort Myers Brewing will also be brewing a salted caramel chocolate stout with chocolatier Norman Love.
- Hazy Day from noon to 4 p.m. at Palm City Brewing Company, 7887 Drew Circle, Suite #130, in Fort Myers, featuring a food truck and Palm City's favorite New England Style IPAs made in-house and throughout the state of Florida.
- Drink Around the World from noon to 10 p.m. at Millennial Brewing Company, 1811 Royal Palm Ave. in Fort Myers, featuring local food trucks and restaurants from seven countries as well as seven themed beer releases reflective of each country.
- Family, Farm & Brews from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Crazy Dingo Brewing Company, 8500 Penzance Blvd. in Fort Myers, featuring Crazy Dingo releases as well as favorites from around Southwest Florida. Enjoy live music, tasty eats and delicious samples of local brews.
- Craft Beer & College Football at Shoeless Joe's Sports Café, 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers, where all local draft craft beers will be just $3 a glass and NCAA football games will be shown on over 40 HDTVs. A Game Time Menu will be featured from noon to close with all menu items priced just $7.99.
More on Cuisine Wire
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raised $8,000 to Benefit Tim Tebow Foundation
- Paula McGee-Davis of Swaggerty Sausage Company, Inc. Among This Year's North American Meat Institute's Emerging Leaders
- The Ancient Medicine Provides Solution to Modern Infertility Problem in Monmouth County, NJ
- Informer Repeats as Best Price to Value in BARC BI & Analytics 2022 Survey
- 4 Reasons Why Retail Media is indispensable for CPG Brands
Source: Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
Filed Under: Food
Latest on Cuisine Wire
- New Yoga-urt in Santa Monica, CA Earns Three Swirls from IFYA's Swirl of Honor Program
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- myLAB Box Offers Self-Testing to Help People Regain Their Everyday Lives
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Professional Model Holly Sonders Has a New Love Life with Oscar de la Hoya and is Taking Social Media by Storm Making Six Figures a Month
- Piroshky Piroshky Celebrates 29 Years In Business
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- George Stieglitz - Century Fasteners Corp. Co-Founder and Fastener Industry Trailblazer, Dies
- New book argues Book of Revelation portrays the Moses of the Pentateuch as the False Prophet
- FCTI, Inc. Announces New President
- Euro Note Souvenir releases commemorative note of IRA revolutionary Bobby Sands
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- Results of the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Consumer Survey Announced
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Achieves Kosher Certification for Organic Madagascar Vanilla Beans and Powder